Ardmore Cliff Stroll
Ardmore Cliff stroll is a fantastic family-friendly stroll in Ardmore County Waterford. Younger children like it. We walked this cliff stroll route with our 3 younger kids. The stroll is steep in locations and has one small part with steps. Harmful sections are fenced off.
- 4km loop, Buggy Pleasant (apart from about 15/20 steps. We carried the buggy up these)
- We parked @cliffhousehotel (attempt to begin early as there usually are not many automobile areas)
- Stunning Coastal Views
- Espresso horsebox close to the top
- It has a highway strolling section- Care required
- Walks previous the spherical tower
Go to Goat Island Seaside after Ardmore Cliff Stroll
Goat Island Seaside It’s close by, such a fantastic hidden gem with little caves. (The highway down may be very lengthy and slim, I used to be glad I wasn’t driving 🙈🤪)
- Park here
- Restricted areas
- Very tight entry highway
- Wonderful little hidden gem of a seashore
Lismore Citadel and Gardens
Lismore Citadel is so lovely and there’s additionally a playground beside the Carpark. The citadel and grounds fees can be seen here. Our children beloved exploring the gardens and low store treats.
Dromana Gate is a fantastic Hindu model Gothic Gate Lodge. You possibly can park on both aspect of the bridge however be aware of oncoming site visitors whereas strolling throughout it.
That is one in all our favorite walks, that we do yearly. Stunning quick flat stroll to the waterfall which can also be buggy Pleasant. Be certain to name in to @crough_coffee earlier than/after for some tasty treats.
- Park here to stroll right down to Mahon falls (Free)
- Come early on the weekend, that is very busy
- 1.2 km stroll to the bottom of the waterfall
- Buggy friendly- Gravel path
- Have a picnic and dip your ft into the water on the finish
The Waterford Greenway is one in all Waterford’s well-known walks and we like it. We now have walked the entire greenway earlier than we had children. The Greenway is nice for youths that love bikes and scooters, even when you solely do a small part of it. If so, we suggest strolling by the tunnel part and exploring all of the fairy doorways.
This can be a practice journey, nice for youths and really enjoyable. They get somewhat map to tick off all of the various things they see alongside the way in which, the practice stops for a couple of minutes at a fairy village the place you keep on the practice and hold a watch out for fairies.
- It value us €25 for 3 of us, children below 3 go free
- 10 km practice journey
- Cease to view the fairy village on the way in which
- Carry ear muffs for smaller kids- it is extremely loud
Anne Valley Nature and Wildlife Stroll
Anne Valley Wildlife stroll is a fantastic buggy Pleasant Stroll. We suggest bringing your child’s scooters/bikes. (Grownup bikes not allowed) You possibly can park on both aspect of the walk- Dunhill or Annestown Village. There’s additionally a parking mid-way at Dunhill Citadel. You possibly can climb up into the citadel the place you’ll be greeted with spectacular views.
The Vee Mountain Go- Bay Lough
Bay Lough on the Knockmealdowns. This can be a Pretty stroll to the lake. You possibly can entry the lake from the highest or backside automobile park. We walked up from the underside automobile park.
- The stroll will not be buggy pleasant
- It’s steep however our 4-year-old daughter walked all of it
- 500m from the car park here
- Wonderful lake and really quiet
- 1km from this car park here
We beforehand wrote a weblog submit right here on this so you’ll be able to determine for your self if it could go well with your loved ones. We hiked the Knockmealdowns in 2017 after we solely had one little hiker to hold. Like all mountains climb with care, on the summit, there’s a drop to 1 aspect, so if it’s foggy then flip round. Have the proper gear, navigation and so forth with you. There’s additionally a bit of highway strolling when you do the loop. The views are wonderful 🤩