The International Enterprise Journey Affiliation has appointed an advisory board for the Asia-Pacific area, chaired by Peter Koh, head of APAC built-in journey and expense for Goldman Sachs.
The board’s membership combines “many knowledgeable and various voices throughout the area” to supply native steering to the affiliation’s presence within the area, based on GBTA regional SVP for Europe, the Center East and Africa and APAC Catherine Logan.
Different board members embody:
- Koreen Barbara, McDonalds international journey supervisor
- John Holden, APJ regional lead of world sourcing technique
- Jonathan Kao, BCD Journey managing director for Better China
- Amarnath Lal Das, Accenture Options VP of journey, conferences and occasions in India
- Ewan Lin, Johnson & Johnson journey operations supervisor for APAC and international class lead for lodges
- Michelle Low, Synergy International Housing international VP of provide chain
- Mike Orchard, Festive Street principal guide and lead of product improvement and analytics middle for excellence
- Bertrand Saillet, managing director of FCM Journey Options Asia
- Timothy Tan, UOB Financial institution SVP of world company journey administration
- Nichola Winchester, EY Asia-Pac journey, conferences and occasions chief and international company card chief.